The premises of the Post office, which receives thousands of footfalls every day, can be utilized to retail products like consumer goods manufactured and/or marketed by third parties. The software caters for retail operations and will provide for detailed inventory management also; these operations are similar to Super market sales.
- Inventory management at warehouse
- Inventory management at post office strong room.
- Provision to record and reconcile all categories of stocks.
- Automatic calculation of profit for Post shop items.
- Replenishment alerts
- Counter balancing and back office processes to facilitate daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation of accounts, including stock and cash transfers between strong room and clerks.
- Daily Sales report for each operator and for the entire office
- Summarized reports at the operator level as well as office level.
- Stock reports
- Supply to other post offices
Retailing made easy...
Post offices can work as outlets for manufacturers and receive supply orders on their behalf.