Electronic Bill Payments
The electronic bill payment module has extensive functionality that can be configured to provide the following citizen services: The list is not exhaustive. It has both collections and disbursement functionalities. The bill payment module can be used for
- Acceptance of utility bill payments
- Power bills
- Water bills
- Telephone bills
- Collection of taxes and fines
- Acceptance of application for passports
- Collection of examination fees etc.
This module can also be configured for disbursement of
- Dividends on behalf of companies
- Social security benefits etc.
Salient features also include
- Facility to upload consumer data from a single point
- Ability to automatically/ dynamically calculate balances, agency fees and post offices commissions;
- Ability for agency data to be synchronized/ expected and imported to and from 3rd party repositories/ interface databases;
- Ability to scan/ input/ call-up 3rd party bills information;
- A report showing balances due to other parties and to the postal operator.
- Ability to add additional 3rd party services using built-in tools and templates without having to go through hard-coded customization each time an agency service is brought on board
New business opportunities...
Using PostGlobal you can offer a plethora of services to clients who intend to reach their customers through the wide netwrok of post offices.